Friday, January 29, 2010

the Dark Archer


So its been Like 2 months or so since We last saw Smallville. and What was the last thing we saw, Zod and his 'merry men' "Kneel Before Kal'el" and they weren't talking about Nick Cage's Kid(Coolest name Ever for a Celebs baby). So after all of that we get the Episode Disciple. Starring that guy over their as The Dark Archer. The green Arrow's former student. hmmmm I thought he Trained Himself on the Island with Mercy. Well Cant wait to see what this story will be about. Doesn't matter anyways. This Epi is just Filler Til next week. Absolute Justice............

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get home tonight to watch it. You got me addicted to Smallville again lol. What episodes from the earlier seasons are the best ones for me to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get a list up but If you just wanna GO right thru. Yeah I'd have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete