Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heartbroken at Halloween.

I don't know who else to tell.  I don't really know who I can talk too.   Emotionally I've been so up and Down over the last couple of weeks.   First I had the date, where the girl was hot, Cuddling up on the couch with me.  Sitting on my lap,  hell she even pee'd in front of me.  Twice.  So She's Definitely into me right?  Until her boyfriend showed up at the bar.   I felt Like I wanted to die.  I mean really die.   So I'm Depressed for a few days.  But then the most amazing thing happened to me.  A woman from my Facebook asked me out for Halloween.  Wow, my life starting looking up right away.   So the day of the date she cancelled.   I figure what the hell.  I'll go out anyways.   First bar is dead.  But a lovely couple I met a few years ago invite me to another bar.  Where I meet the Hottest Silk Spectre 2 I've ever seen.  She gives me her contact information.   That's awesome.  (of course I found out later she had a Boyfriend,  to which I was Relieved at the time)  But then we go to the third bar of the night.  I'm immediately  drawn to this beautiful woman.   and through out the night I realize she's just perfect for me.  Same sense of humour,  and everything.  The problem is I wasn't listening when she said she was busy.   I really just didn't want her to forget me.   I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.   Some people may think I'm taken too long to get over my car accident.  What they Don't understand. is they'll never know how it felt to wake up and realize that if I had of died.  I would have died alone.  Granted I love my family, and friends.  They're great.  But I was coming home every night to a cat.   I thought back to all the women who said "I'm sure you'll make someone really happy someday"  Well I almost bought the farm, and I wouldn't have made anyone happy.   So when this perfect for me, woman told me she "should Let me Go."  Before we even made it to a first date, or a first phone call.  All these feelings came back to me.   I'm fighting back the tears as I write this.   I hate knowing that I'm gonna die alone.   Why is everyone else allowed to be in love, but I'm not.  This was a really crappy couple of weeks.  I'm glad no one reads this.

4 comments:

  1. I took the time to read this. It is a sad story, and probably a story that many live or have lived. I felt the same way for a very long time. I had been through many dates, many encouonters, and many heartaches, until one day I received some very good advice. My horoscope read something, I can't quite quote, but bottom line was give a person whom you wouldn't normally give a chance, a chance. I thought about that... For my singlehood I was seeking something that truly wasn't what I needed in a partener, because I had it in me. Therefore I started looking in a different direction, looking at men that didn't fit into what I had set as a must have for a lifetime partner. So instead of an employed homeowner with children around the age of mine, I believe I eventually found my true love, a man on a disability pension, who rents an apartment and has grown children. Just a thought...maybe you need to look in a different direction too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't the only one who's alone. You know you can talk to me anytime. Even on the shiter. A piece of advise from a tv show I like popped in my head right now. I think it's good. Anyway. it goes thusly "Shit happens. Don't let it stink up the rest of your life.".

    -JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to deal with being alone before you can deal with being in love. Although, I don't think it's about being alone, rather being lonely. It seems many woman are the right one for you. This says you are willing to settled for anyone, just so you won't be alone.

    Instead of portraying yourself as a victim of heartache, show them you are confident in your singleness. There is nothing wrong with having insecurities, we all do, but share them with someone who has your heart. Unfortunately, there are women who prey on men who appear desperate and take advantage of them.

    Not everyone is in love,and many are alone, but they make the best of the situation they are in. Let love come naturally instead of trying to force it.

    Don't let woman know you are looking for love, other than letting them know you are available. Show them your strong and positive qualities and make them think "Wow, he is someone I'd like to date".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except for a month last year I've been single for 5 years. I've had as much alone time as I can handle. I'm ready to settle down. I'm ready to have a family. I'm ready to grow up.

    ReplyDelete