Tuesday, February 2, 2010




So yes If you haven't heard The Rock came Back and Won the Title, and Cena Won the Rumble. so WrestleMania 26 is set........hahahahaha. Okay so that didn't happen. Got this Pic From a dude in Justin.tv I think its funny. I didn't have the BLOG when He Gave it to me, so I never asked his Permission. Hopefully I can get him to Visit my Blog and yay Or nay. But Honestly that would Be A Helluva Wrestlemania. so anyways My Predictions For Rumble. I went 6 for 6, Including Picking Edge, Even tho HE wasn't Scheduled to be there. As Much as I like wrestling I try to Enjoy it, and not sit back going ooh "Good Sell, Cena Sucks, Wrestling was better in the 90's, 80's, 70's, 60's........" You get the Point, No cena Haters Allowed or Miz haters. hows that For Diversity. I do want to get a TNA Post up soon. I straddled the Line for Awhile and Just crossed it at Bound For Glory. let you know about that later

No comments:

Post a Comment