Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

SO this Is Christmas?  What Have you done?  Don’t you Hate Christmas.?  I usually Do.  Until I Hear Burl Ives.  Or Sam, What you never heard of a talking Snowman before?  I don’t know what it is.  Maybe it’s the Timelessness of the Tale.  But Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer. Is my all time Favourite Christmas Special.  A few Years ago I was Living with a Family. The kids asked Did you watch this When you were a Kid…I replied “ My mom watched this when she was a kid.”   Yukon Cornelious, the Bumble, Clarice, Fireball, the Isle of Misfit Toys,  A rather  rude skinny Santa, Hermie, and Of Course Rudolph.  
   
    Rudolph first appeared in a 1939 booklet written by Robert L. May and published by Montgomery ward.  Roberts Brother-In-Law Johnny Marks, Decided to turn the tale into a Song.  But were not here to talk about that. We’re here to talk about Rudolph.  I don’t know if it’s the Stop motion, or the Cheesy-ness of the Dialogue… But Boy oh boy.  there is Loads of heart in this one. Brings a Tear to my eye every year.  Fills Me with joy and all that Crap.  I don’t really Know what the Christmas Spirit is Or what it is Supposed to be.  But I know Rudolph has Tons Of it.  If you haven’t seen it. Your Probably Pinko Scum. LOL  But If you haven’t seen it this year.  Seek out Youtube, and Seek out Rudolph.    


Spoiler Alert


  
    

1 comment: