Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!

Well had a great party last night.  Lots of people came out for both me and Lisa.  Some  people came out for them selves.  They announced to everyone they were leaving cause there was no karaoke.   That hurt my feelings a little.  But on to bigger and better things.

    2 years ago at my birthday party.   It was my last time smoking or drinking for 6 months.  From my birthday til the 5 k.  Of course I can't really jog right now, and I can barely walk.  But as Jason (Red Ranger) said. "isn't the smallest chance of winning worth continuing the fight?"   Every year on my birthday I watch the Green Ranger Saga,  I know it's childish. That's the whole point.  Remember where I came from.  I can't watch it without thinking of all my friends I grew up with,  talking about this series.  I was about 13 or 14 at the time. probably a little too old to be watching in the first place.  But I didn't care.  This was a 5 part mini-series for a kids show.  The hero's lost almost every fight.  They lost Zordon, they lost the Zords, the almost lost Hope.  I'm not much of a Super Hero.  But I've lost hope a long time ago.  I fully believe the universe is against me.  Luckily I have friends who are also fighting the universe.  Look at Ralph for example.  He buys $600 worth of food,  to cook for mine and Lisa's party's yesterday.  Yet all he got was complaint after complaint.  Giving his time energy and money wasn't enough.  Meanwhile from my perspective, I'm thinking how can someone give so much and be treated like shit.  This is one of the many reasons why I've decided to become the Bad Guy.  I am the villain of the story.   From now on I'm gonna go to people's birthday parties and complain that it isn't all about me.  I'm only gonna get drunk if there is a chance it will get violent. If I see you eating on a patio, I'm gonna kick you in the head grab your food and walk away saying  "I just ate your lunch."   Being nice, and cordial, and all that is for losers.  I want to be a winner, and I'm finely willing to step all over people to get there.  So Fuck You for reading this and DON"T have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. First, lol. Second, shit happens. Don't let it stink up the rest of your life.

    -J.P.

    ReplyDelete