Friday, April 27, 2012

Second on Google Search.

So when you search Bibbos Ace Of Clubs on Google, I'm the second Choice.  Too bad no one knows who Bibbo is.  Even though I explain it early in my blog.  Playoff hangover, came in to work early bought everyone a coffe as per my lost bet.   Head held high, Sens did a great job this season and in this series.  You know I love Don Cherry, and he said it best. 'The best team lost.'  I like these days at work when I feel like I'm actually accomplishing something in the world.    It's a pain in the ass though, not to mention back, shoulder, neck and head.   I almost went out drinking last night,  but it was karaoke.  Although I love karaoke.  I usually only like to sing with Ralph.   Did I mention I sang Rolling in the Deep last week at karaoke.  It was probably as bad as you'd think.  But karaoke is japanese word for 'I don't give a Fuck', Honest. Look it up.    Well I guess that's all I have to say for now.   See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment