Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Been a few years but....

WOW I threw up at the bar.  I'm glad I made it to the toilet.  So all night long only woman in the bar is the bartender.  Of Course I have no chance but she's so gorgeous I can't help but stay.( I know I'm weak)  finally 2 girls come in.  Once again I have no chance.  That is, if a woman is looking for a one night stand. I have no choice.  But if she's looking for a man,  yeah I'm still not her first choice. hehehe.  These 2 girls must have had bruised ribs the amount of pricks bumping in to them.   I can't play that game.  It's another facet of the accident that drives me nuts.  I think if I was at the bar,  I probably would have not been drinking and By this time I would probably been around 220lbs, and maybe just maybe. I would have given some of the ladies Goose Bumps.  But as it stands, thanks to this guy running me over I'm back to absolutely no chance at becoming one half of a couple for at least  20 more years.  I'm glad I know this.  The chase is overrated.  I'm happy knowing I'm gonna be single for the rest of my life.   BTW.  I really want to write a positive one of these.  but my life sucks......

No comments:

Post a Comment